Our Public Insurance Adjuster Services
1. Immediately after you suffer a loss
…Call me to help with insurance claim filing; I can assist you in maximizing your settlement.
- Policy Recap and Coverage Summary
- Recommendations on Contingency costs coverage
- On-site board-up and secure as needed
- Photos, Video and full text description of damage and inventory of loss
- Detailed damage evaluation and repair estimates: including meeting new codes and laws and safety/liability issues related to hazardous materials like asbestos, lead paint, mold, and other foreign materials.
- Value and cost appraisal
- Forensic accounting and financial loss valuation
- Documentation of all covered loss, including affidavits and any other necessary documents
- Claim preparation, submittal and processing
- Funds Release Applications
- Final Settlement Negotiation
2. A Second Opinion
…You may be about to file a claim or you may already have a settlement offer. Get solid professional advice on how to best move forward and protect your assets.
3. Right Now! Before you suffer any loss
…Call me to help you assess your preparedness. I will:
- Conduct a thorough Policy Recap and Coverage Summary
- Recommend changes to coverage if needed
- Identify critical records and recommend off-site storage of digital records and fire and flood safe storage for others.
- Identify unique and valuable items that should be photographed or video recorded and stored safely
- Establish a local emergency response team for you…your attorney, your insurance agent, me, local contractors, local inspectors, architects, etc…and create a contact list and action plan for emergencies.
get a FREE Claim Maximizer Strategy Report
It is our goal to obtain the payment from your carrier that we think they should pay for your property loss, as it conforms to what your policy requires, and as quickly as possible!